Getting Google AdSense Set Up and Approved
Getting Google AdSense Set Up and Approved fast and easy. Very simple ways how to do that.
In this article you will learn about how getting Google AdSense set up and approved can be done very fast and simple no matter what your site is about.
You really have to pay proper attention to the tips we are going to talk about on how to basically get your Google AdSense for your web site approved with three days.
As you know the approval teams of Google AdSense usually monitor all of the Google AdSense approval manually so it´s very important that you somehow have to demonstrate that you are very serious with your business otherwise you won´t get approved.
The most important tips we are going to take into considerations are as follows
- Website design. The website where you are intending to place Google AdSense ads need to have a very good layout design properly before you get approved. Not a design that are in the making, so has to be already done before you apply for AdSense placement approval.
- Minimum number of articles or posts. You will need at least about 40 good quality and related articles or post in your intended website for you to get approved. So if you don´t have enough articles now you better continue writing before applying for AdSense.
- No copy and paste content or contents at all time. You can write on whatever topic of your interest and to show that you really mean business you have to do it yourself or appoint someone writes for you but never copy anything and paste because Google AdSense team will find it and ban you from approval. Authenticity is a very important issue to Google.
- Choose a good niche from health, law, technology, sport, pets and lots of other interesting topics that best suits your site and your content visitors.
- Don´t add any other ads before applying for Google AdSense. You see this is very important because you don´t want to leave an impression that your site is only there for ads but you primarily wants people to benefit from visiting your site for relevant useful informations and not to see basically ads in the first place.
- User experience (loading speed). Try and have your site load between 3 – 5 seconds. Google don´t like it when a site takes longer load. This may happen when you many not useful plugins for instance.
- Use WMT. There are many web master tools out there to use analyse the health and traffic of your site. For instance you will need Google Analytics or Bing WMT.
- Use XML Sitemaps and some other good plugins like YoastSEO, CBNet and Robots to basically index your site properly. It helps Google to crawl your and optimize it for search engines.
- Try hosting custom domain email account.
- You will definitely need some traffic. Google advertiser of course want to place ads where it will seen and that´s why they pay in the first place. It´s good to have 25 to about 40 visitors per day to get approval.
All of the above mentioned tips are sure to help you get approved by Google AdSense team and it shows that you are truly serious about your business. There are for sure many other simple tools you may need to also to try out if they will work for you. For instance you may need to watch few topic related youtube videos too.